Sr. Payroll Analyst
1 Daytona Blvd Daytona Beach, FL 32114 US
Onsite/Hybrid in Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Vaccination Requirements: none
- Associates Degree
- 2+ years payroll experience
- Intermediate-Advanced Excel Skills (vlookups, pivot tables)
- Multi-state payroll experience and payroll tax experience
- Experience with Workday, ADP, Ceridian, Kronos, E Time, or other Time Keeping Systems/HRIS
- Experience printing paychecks
- CPP or FPC certification
A sports organization is looking for a Senior Payroll Analyst to join their Payroll team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Process payroll including collection of time data, pay calculations in Excel, importing and validation of time data, and batch reconciliation
- Responsible for balancing payroll accounts to the general ledger monthly and correcting any reconciling items by preparing a journal entry
- Reconciles payroll general ledger bank account to Workday and maintains outstanding checks to ensure resolution prior to annual unclaimed property reporting.
- Prepares all journal entries needed to ensure GL accounts are accurate
- Assists with:
- Unclaimed property reporting;
- Tax set ups in Workday;
- Year-end processes and reconciliations.
- Scans payroll data for multiple companies.
- Assist in the distribution of paychecks as needed.
- Processes garnishments as assigned.
- Employment verifications.
- Report preparation and monthly billings.
- Prepares ACH payments and/or calls in bank validations.
- Transmits payroll files to various carriers/vendors.
- Assists with ADP billing process and reconciliation.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing data.
- Interact with employees of multiple companies, assisting with all payroll-related questions and concerns.
- Handle clerical work for the Pay Services department, and other miscellaneous projects as assigned.