Sr. Administrative Assistant
600 Washington Street Boston, MA 02111 US
Job Title: Sr. Administrative Assistant
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook & Teams
- Strong Calendar Management
- Previous Administrative Experience for executives or senior management/leadership
Department is looking for an administrative person to support agency Commissioner and executive team.
- Conduct timely email and calendar management, including responding to all meeting invitations, independently resolving conflicts; WebEx, Zoom and Microsoft Team hosting and facilitation for Commissioner, Deputy, Chief of Staff, General Counsel, and Director of Communications.
- Manages the Commissioner' s email box and forwards communications to appropriate staff and stakeholders while monitoring timely responsiveness.
- Provide administrative support, including scheduling and taking meeting minutes, for small and large scale agency meetings.
- Anticipate the executive needs for materials, agendas, minutes, and reports.
- Stay informed in order to schedule meetings, coordinate activities and communicate effectively to confirm staff and stakeholder participation.