Sr. 3D Unreal Artist
400 W 4th St #4 Royal Oak, MI 48067 US
Planet Technology is seeking a full-time Senior 3D Unreal Artist with a gaming background.
You will collaborate with designers, artists, developers, project managers as well as our customer in order to ensure project success or creative deliveries. You must lead by example, inspire, foster team spirit and drive change when necessary in matrix organization. This is a unique opportunity to join the studio group within a fast-moving, tech focused team currently exploring the edge of possibility of real time workflows and customer self-service.
What will your role be?
- Lead, define or build necessary components that will support our production transition from MAYA based pipeline to Unreal Engine and real time workflows.
- Act as lead in a specified area of expertise: Real time production workflows, Animation, 3D, Compositing, and/or integrating CG elements for live-action footage or still plates.
- Actively contribute to production team knowledge center or job aids that supports transition to Unreal Engine or MAYA based pipeline.
- Lead development support for tools, software testing, and pipeline documentation
- Define, follow, augment and direct production procedures and lead local effort for future innovation
- Client and cross functional thought leader in digital production or related expertise
- Determine overall training needs for staff and ensure staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development
- Driving change with ability to listen, collaborate and lay foundation
- Other job duties as assigned
Your key success factors?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and or equivalent relative years of experience
- 6-7 years of relative experience
- Must have experience in the following software- Maya and Unreal Engine
- Nuke /Photoshop/After Effects or other
- Experience running a production unit or leading cross functional teams with responsibility of delivering projects
- Must possess an exceptional portfolio you can't wait to share with us
- Requires expert level knowledge of experience in a production environment
- Previous automotive, professional game, entertainment and visual effects experience
- Knowledge of compositing concepts and workflows is a plus
- Highly self-motivated, positive attitude with strong work ethics, integrity and a strong level of enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and/or within a global collaborative team
- Excellent communication, time management, organizational and project management skills