Sr Telecom Project Manager (Project Manager III)
40 Sylvan Rd Waltham, MA 02451 US
This position will plan, develop and manage multiple Telecommunications projects.
- Oversee project teams consisting of engineering and field personnel.
- Develop and implement strategies to expedite Telecom work with transmission and distribution.
- Coordinate across the various stakeholders to utilize internal resources to support various telecom obligations and requirements.
- Manage 3rd party contractors to support engineering and/or field related work.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and budget and ensure that all project deliverables are met.
- Track and report project status outlining project performance and accomplishments.
- Work directly with the stakeholders to forecast all field work on weekly basis.
- Other projects and duties as assigned, which could include other territories workload.
- Maintain all documents, E-mails and notes on a project on a shared location for future review
- Four-year college or university degree.
- 5-7 years of direct experience in one or all the following telecom areas- wireless, data, transport, fiber, RF or Power.
- Knowledge of telecom networks and systems.
- Demonstrated record of completing projects on time and within budget.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite software (including Microsoft Project Professional)
- Ability to provide clear, concise and professional communications to customers and team members at all levels across the organization.
- Ability to effectively facilitate individual and group meetings and discussions.
- Ability to define and prioritize problems and work, collect and organize data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions and projections.
- Ability to anticipate risks and prepare contingency plans.
- Working knowledge in project-related Scheduling/Cost Controls
- Utility Technical Certifications/Training; PMP, or CAPM Certification; CMII/Construction Certifications, Professional Engineer License.
- Masters - business (MBA), agile project management, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of commercial & private telecommunication networks & systems, transmission, distribution and facility construction management.