450 Brookline Ave. Boston, MA 02215 US
The Sourcing Specialist will work with the Recruiters and other HR Staff to source candidates through various online channels, career fairs, and external partnerships.
- Partner with 5-6 Recruiters on sourcing strategies for exempt, non-exempt positions across administrative, operational, and research positions.
- Attend recruiting strategy meetings with Recruiters to understand the hiring department needs and requirements of the position.
- Source active and passive candidates using the Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS), LinkedIn, Indeed, Facebook, Twitter, and Google searches.
- Track and report out on sourcing metrics on a monthly basis.
- Maintain contact with passive and active candidates regarding available opportunities within Dana-Farber.
- Conduct interviews with internal staff to promote career growth and internal opportunities.
- Manage and attend internal virtual career events. Screen registered candidates and conduct candidate follow up post event as needed.
- Attend career fairs and recruiting events with HR staff to help attract and source candidates.
- Partner with Workforce Development and D&I Program Manager to establish relationships with school programs and community partners to build inclusive and diverse candidate pipelines.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- 1 year of Sourcing or Talent Acquisition experience
- Experience in healthcare, academic research or related industry preferred
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System