Senior UX Writer
5 Infinite Loop Monte Vista, CA 95014 US
Location: Cupertino, CA
Pay: $84.40 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K
Planet Interactive is seeking a Senior UX Writer to join our prominent technology client on a 12-month contract.
Our client is searching for a UX Writer to design new and better experiences across our services through the lens of language. Specifically, you’ll contribute to the development and delivery of various services and related account features.
- Have an unrelenting passion for user-focused product experiences.
- Believe in advancing the state privacy-focused software and hardware.
- Are curious about every piece of a user journey, from error states to success criteria.
- Oscillate between left- and right-brained writing, from storytelling to systematic thinking.
- Know how to work with wireframes and functional specs.
- Are interested in proposing what’s right only after exploring why everything else might be wrong.
- Develop well-informed points of view, while also remaining open to adjustments based on input from others.
- Can write from scratch, edit existing copy, and think beyond the written word with input from multiple team members.
- Think long-term, but act quickly.
- Are comfortable managing several projects simultaneously.
- Deliver passionate and impactful presentations at all levels of an organization.
- Collaborate and build relationships across product functions, demonstrating an ability to circulate and advocate for precisely the right language.
- Dream about positively affecting the lives of millions of people, and like waking up to the responsibilities that come with that.
- Have an inexhaustible attention to detail.
- Enjoy contributing to and implementing style guides and shared nomenclature across services.
- Know and are excited about evolving the ecosystem of hardware, software, and services.
- Articulating the value and implications of features for users, including aspects of storage, backups, security, and family.
- Making signing in easier and more secure for adults and children
- Understand and expressing in clear language the benefits and considerations of encryption, passkeys, and other security features.
- Working on feature development, naming, user flows, product logic, and education
- Contributing to and implementing style guides and shared nomenclature across services
- Converging customer goals, business requirements, and brand values
- Boiling down complex systems into coherent, concise, and compelling interface copy
- Collaborating with designers to uncover and solve UI challenges
- Addressing feedback and improving performance of our content
- Spending time with QA, Legal, Privacy, and Localization teams to ensure content appears properly and accurately for every audience
- Working with cross-functional partners and senior leadership to understand the boundaries of what’s possible, and pushing from there