Senior Reliability Consultant
425 S Woods Mill Road Town And Country, MO 63017 US
This position will require subject matter expertise in Controls Networks, Network Engineering, Process Networks, Factory Acceptance Testing and NERC Reliability Standards.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- providing support to Governance, Risk, Cybersecurity & Compliance in the area of cyber security, Control/SCADA system security, NERC CIP compliance, preparation of documentation in support of audits, conducting cyber security and vulnerability assessments, and contributing to the development of NERC CIP compliant programs at client sites across North America.
- Have a fundamental knowledge of Distributed Control System vendor control systems security offerings such as Emerson OSC, GE Security ST, and Industrial Defender.
- Have working knowledge of DCS network architecture for control systems such as GE MARK VI, Emerson Ovation, Bailey Harmony INFI90, and or Siemens T3000.
- Have strong knowledge on SCADA networks and protocols such as MODBUS, DNP3, and any proprietary SCADA protocols.
- Identify new technologies and alternative systems to enhance security, reliability or customer experience.
- Performed detailed and technical analysis of ICS and help integrate cyber security solutions.
- Act as a technical advisor to clients and internal customers.
- Identify operational issues and implement design alterations to address these issues.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments of critical electric infrastructure, for both compliance and security purposes
- Perform detailed, post event analysis of unusual events, and direct needed procedure or process changes in response.
- Provide project management of technical staff in the implementation, installation, configuration, and technical support of network architecture.
- Interact with clients in a friendly, professional manner as a subject matter expert.
- Maintain a superior knowledge of the cyber security capabilities of operating systems, networking devices, control systems, and vendor offerings.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of current and emerging state-of-the-art computer/network systems technologies, architectures, and products.
- Maintain a working knowledge of applicable cyber security standards involving electric power systems, including those relating to process networks.
- Work methodically and analytically in a quantitative problem-solving environment.
- Understand technical issues and the implications to the business, and be able to communicate them with other operation departments within the business.
- Experience and/or familiarity with system security configurations for Windows and Linux systems
- Experience and/or familiarity with security configurations for switches, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, intrusion protection systems, and other network-attached devices
- Experience and familiarity with vulnerability assessment methodologies and information gathering tools such as Nessus, Wireshark, Nmap, and equivalents