Senior Product Marketing Manager
Remote Location Remote Location, CA 94016 US
Location: 100% Remote - must be local to San Francisco, Baltimore, Boston, Houston, Los Angeles, and or San Diego
Pay: Up to $110 per hour DOE and location
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
The main function of a Senior Product Marketing Manager is to run marketing activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans and managing marketing staff.
- Accomplishes marketing human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling and coaching employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing operational objectives by contributing marketing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, communications, or journalism preferred.