Senior Product Marketing Manager
Remote Location Baltimore, CA 21201 US
Location: 100% Remote - must be local to Baltimore, Houston, and or San Diego
Pay: Up to $105 per hour DOE and location
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
This person will be responsible for influencing product development and leading in-market strategy as part of the Product Marketing team
- Bring a point of view to the team, informing and guiding strategic decisions and tradeoffs related to product growth, with a particular emphasis on defining specific industry use cases and helping foster a developer ecosystem
- Define prioritization, strategy, roadmap and success metrics across a range of cross-functional business initiatives to achieve product and engagement growth and life-cycle management for a portfolio of hardware and software technologies
- Lead growth initiatives through quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback and represent the customers point of view internally with Product Management, Marketing, Sales and cross-functional teams in the prioritization, design and development of innovative devices and experiences
- Lead the definition and development of the business strategy across the organization that is grounded in the consumer journey framework, user insights and market dynamics
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Business. MBA Preferred
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience crafting marketing strategy plans
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ad Tech background preferred
- Understanding of how API Skills work is preferred