Senior Event Manager
Remote Location Menlo Park, CA 94016 US
Location: 100% Remote - must be local to Menlo Park, CA or Fremont, CA
Pay: Up to $70 per hour DOE and location
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
The main function of an Events Manager is to organize and facilitate participation in events. The typical Events Manager will also oversee the logistics and budgeting of an organization’s events.
- Researches the target audience, recommends specific events to reach that audience and evaluates the effectiveness of participation.
- Works directly with show management, negotiating sponsorships or special programs and evaluating costs.
- Responsible for handling event logistics.
- Writing scripts for speakers when needed
- Creating content for the events
- Working with various production teams
- Event Analysis
- Design and run surveys
- Includes some budgeting responsibilities along with directing work teams.
- Takes care of end to end event management
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Experience with public relations and event marketing.
- Experience with project management and budget
- Experience in writing event comms, speaker scripts, design engaging audience experiences, scripts and co-ordinates video production, swag production, can run surveys and produce post event analysis and recaps
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be flexible to take calls with global teams at their time zones for the process of organizing events in their regions.
- Microsoft experience preferred.