Senior Director of Total Rewards
201 Burlington Road Bedford, MA 01730 US
- Navigate companies’ Total Rewards philosophy and practices; ensure alignment with our rapid business growth and People team priorities.
- Drive analytical rigor and deep analysis on effectiveness and competitiveness of existing programs; establish key metrics including usage, engagement, and cost analyses.
- Innovate and react quickly as business and market realities change, staying up to date on best practices and trends; ensure compliance with applicable legislation.
- Lead change management and communications of Total Rewards philosophy and practices with managers, team members, and across the People Team.
- Lead the team through regular benchmarking cycles to analyze and assess market data, industry trends, and best practices to create market competitive reward packages.
- Drive our Benefits, Compensation, and Operational approach as related to both organic and in-organic growth of our company.
- Build strong partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Strategize with the Talent Acquisition team to develop competitive offers rooted in market data and aligned with our compensation philosophy for new hires and existing employees.
- Ensure timely compliance with federal and local (including state, city, provincial) jurisdictions.
- 10+ years’ experience in Compensation and Benefits, including equity design, planning, M&A, Benefits leadership, and evolving strategies due to acceleration of the organization.
- Extensive exposure to building and successfully executing Compensation, Total Rewards strategies for high-growth companies.
- Proven ability to track, prioritize and drive to success multiple concurrent projects with a strong operational background.
- Proven record to successfully manage multiple vendors and complex contracts.
- Hands-on leader. You're resourceful, forward-thinking, drawn to building from ambiguous and unsolved problems and have an "own the outcome" mindset.
- A visionary who is able to build the strategy to operationalize (able to see both the big picture while also understanding the details and impact to making the vision a reality).
- Influence and partnering with a diverse group of stakeholders, able to partner with deeply technical as well as operational, business-minded leaders on key Compensation and Benefits topics.