Senior Audience Analyst
Plano, TX 75023 US
Senior Analytics Manager
Location: Remote, U.S.
The Senior Audience Analyst will analyze, evaluate, and drive internal and external process improvements through insights and data analysis to generate value for the company and their website. They will be solution-oriented with a penchant for analytics and ability to identify problems and opportunities within the company. The Senior Audience Analyst will work within the eCommerce and Digital team to identify and company’s digital processes and business.
- Leads complex projects to identify, evaluate and accomplish measurable business process improvements; Develops, maintains, and improves tools and services required to perform key business functions
- Directs and performs the research, analysis, development of conclusions and presentations of findings to senior management for discussion and evaluation.
- Supports and development and management of benchmarking efforts, competitive analysis, and industry analysis to validate strategic sourcing strategies and identifies and deploys external and internal best practices and technologies within eCommerce.
- Develops and monitors appropriate metrics to validate projects, track improvements and measures results.
- Leverages process methodology and expertise to optimize eCommerce business.
- Leads the performance of studies, due diligence, financial modeling, and scenario analysis to obtain appropriate levels of information and data from both internal and external resources to support and capture of value add.
- Develops accurate and reliable cost and benefit analysis. Develops time estimates to execute complex tasks, monitor progress and provide accurate and timely reports
- Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience in a business role which leverages analytics
- Experience working in the retail industry or in an eCommerce business, preferred
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Problem-identification and problem-solving skills
- Works effectively on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to respond appropriately and independently to a variety of complex and challenging situations
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, documentation and accuracy