The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
Regulatory Coordinator III
101 W. Prospect Ave Cleveland, OH 44115 US
Posted: 01/25/2023 2023-01-25 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Engineering Job Number: 539619 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
- The candidate will be a member of the Corporate Regulatory Affairs Group.
- The candidate must have a college degree in Chemistry or hard science. While it's likely that a candidate might not have a lot of practical experience, we assume that a successful college graduate can be taught the company-specific skills needed.
- The day-to-day functions are repetitive and more clerical in nature but require the chemistry/science background to assess and characterize data.
- Candidate will review internal and external products and raw materials to evaluate hazards and assign raw material codes and maintain regulatory compliance in this entry-level scientific, non-laboratory position. We are looking for a team player who is self-motivated, able to maintain high quality while handling repetitive tasks, and manage multiple projects.
- Work as part of team that provides support to all business units
- Apply GHS and other appropriate regulations to assess product hazards
- Use outside vendor SDS to assess required regulatory information
- Use in-house computer systems to enter all regulatory and other data needed for raw materials -- Assist with overflow regulatory compliance projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, or related science
- Familiarity with regulatory programs
- Working knowledge of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) preferred
- Experience with chemical databases preferred
- Possess problem solving skills and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to handle repetitive tasks involving large amounts of data
- Pay: $20-27