Recruiter: Diverse (Finance focus)
333 Bridge Street Fairhaven, MA 02719 US
We are looking for an experienced contract Recruiter to join our growing team for a long-term assignment. We are looking for an organized and motivated team member who has a passion for recruiting and pride in delivering an incredible candidate experience. You will develop strategies for recruitment and selection that are aligned with business plans. You will recruit, screen and place candidates for open requisitions while creating a talent pipeline through the utilization of recruiting tools, internet job posting boards, social media and database search.
· Ensure that all candidates are treated professionally and respectfully through the application process.
· Consults with managers to identify key priorities and strategies within the business lines supported. Conveys the business logic of recruiting recommendations based on understanding of key business drivers.
· Manage sourcing strategy, candidate development and execution of full life cycle recruitment.
· Develop and maintain our presence in Social Media channels and utilize the social media to compliment the Company's recruiting efforts while focusing on enhancing the Company's reputation as an employer of choice
· Maintain compliance with Federal & State requirements; Company's affirmative action plans and Diversity recruiting objectives.
· Works with business to ensure an in-depth knowledge of the skills and abilities required to perform the role being recruited.
· Works with mid-level management to develop, implement and adjust recruiting strategy for primarily entry to mid-level niche roles.
· Evaluates unique recruiting sources for each search.
· Builds trusted client relationships through building a strong targeted pipeline of talent for the business.
· Sourcing often consists of extensive candidate development, networking, use of social media sites and tools to identify qualified diverse talent for roles with complex or niche skill sets.
· Consults with hiring manager and key decision makers on hiring decision. Recommends candidates for employment, influences offer package and extends/negotiates offers.
· Works with business lines, HR Business Partners and Compensation team to prepare offers.
· Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in a corporate environment.
· 3+ years of experience sourcing qualified candidates
· Strong consultative relationship building skills and ability to effectively interact with all levels within an organization.
· Able to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
· Ability to influence.
· Ability to work independently with a high sense of urgency.
· Strong initiative and good judgment skills. Must be resourceful.
· Effective time management skills/motivated self-starter. Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to carry heavy requisition loads while providing white glove service.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information appropriately.
· Strong computer skills, internet and social media savvy, and experience with candidate databases/talent acquisition systems (ORC).
· Experience with retained and contingency search firms a plus.
· Thorough knowledge and understanding of required processes and laws for EEO compliance.