2301 Market St Middle City West, PA 19103 US
- Responsible for high volume full life-cycle recruiting for assigned clients.
- Based on business needs, source candidates and develop diverse slates of candidates.
- Interview candidates to determine knowledge, skills, and abilities compared to job scope and requirements.
- Evaluate candidate fit to company needs and make recommendation to hiring managers based on these interviews.
- Manage candidate experience including positioning the opportunity & company, administer technical exercises, phone screens, coordinate interview schedules, administer pre-employment assessments, summarize feedback, make hiring recommendations, and manage the offer process.
- Manage position vacancies using an applicant tracking system (ATS): posting vacancies, searching the database, reviewing resumes, forwarding resumes and maintaining candidate activity.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent experience in business related field or Human Resources discipline
- 5-7 years of experience in high volume full life cycle recruiting, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Prefer industry experience.