RF/ Systems Engineer
5558 Union Center Dr West Chester Township, OH 45069 US
- Design, analyze, document, and verify RF systems, circuits, modules, and systems including power amplifiers, LNAs, oscillators, PLLs, and filters that push the limits of technology and performance.
- Analog RF circuit and system design (both schematic and layout).
- Integrate necessary analog and digital interfaces or controls.
- Design for manufacturing, EMI/EMC, reliability and thermal performance.
- Interface with PCB designers to assure superior RF performance of layouts.
- Develop performance validation methodology.
- Validate new designs to characterize total performance to failure.
- Function effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary design team.
- Debug, test, and validate hardware on the bench - in the lab, manufacturing or on customer premises.
Education and/or Experience:
- BSEE from an ABET accredited college or university and 5+ years of relevant experience required OR accredited MSEE and 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with RF modeling and simulation required
- Experience with military standards and specifications highly desired
- Occasional travel may be required