Quality Control Technician
10 Southgate Rd Scarborough, ME 04074 US
Perform a wide variety of activities to support the Quality Management System.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct product testing, including testing to support complaint investigations and stability verification
• Generate product testing results reports
• Review production batch records (DHR's) for accuracy and completeness in order to approve intermediate products for use in production. Review finished goods batch records. Report all deviations in these records and assures these have been addressed and resolved prior to issuing approval.
• Conduct spot-check inspections/audits of production operations
• Participate in the internal audit program
• Write, review and approve Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as necessary
• May assist in supporting the Document Control program, record retention areas, and sample retention areas
• May support returned instrument processing
o Log returned instruments from the field.
o Decontaminate returned instruments in a Biohazard level II environment following standard operating procedure and documenting decontamination as required.
o Inspect returned instruments for damage, and performing basic investigation and documenting results prior to second level processing.
o As necessary, process instrument documentation for return to repair facility, and pack instruments as required.
? Other duties as assigned by supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to follow Good Manufacturing/Laboratory Practices (GMP and GLP)
Education and/or Experience Bachelor's degree in a scientific or