Quality Administrator I
11101 Metric Boulevard Austin, TX 78758 US
Duration: 5-6 Months
Job Location: Austin, TX
Hours: 40 hours per week
Industry: Medical Devices
Company Size: 1, 000+
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 to 5 years operations or Quality Administration experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
The Quality Administrator is responsible for completing administration tasks required to maintain the Company' s Quality System.
- Good organization/planning/recordkeeping skills.
- Experience with and knowledge of good documentation practice and good manufacturing practices and the development, documentation, and implementation with respect to domestic and international standards or requirements
- Attention to detail, diligent, highly self-motivated with a desire to work in a small, energetic team
- Good team player, able to drive resolution
- Self-disciplined in a development & manufacturing environment that requires design control, documentation, and adherence to standards
- Ability to communicate in persuasive manners
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative project and/or process support for the Quality Department, supporting the Quality Manager.
- Maintain records, processes, procedures including responsibility for data entry of specific quality related information.
- Facilitate change orders and perform document control activities
- Facilitate training and maintain training records
- Perform filing, scanning, and maintenance of paper and electronic records
- Maintain records for complaints, Return Materials, calibration, shipping, inspection, and document records.
- Interacts with company personnel at all organizational levels.
- May be required to perform duties of a critical or confidential nature.
- Perform any other task as might be assigned, from time to time.
- Strong analytical and computer literacy skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Must be thoroughly familiar with production techniques used by the industry
- Must be computer literate.