Publicity & Event Coordinator
8550 Higuera St Culver City, CA 90232 US
Location: Culver City, CA
Pay: $49.65 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K
Planet Interactive is seeking a Publicity and Event Manager to join our prominent media client on a 12-month contract.
The Publicity and Event Manager will work with the awards team on all phases of awards process for campaigns including, but not limited to: Emmys, Guilds, Peabodys, etc., for all series and films.
- Secure press opportunities for filmmakers and talent
- Contribute to press materials – talking points, briefs, etc.
- Coordinate and execute FYC panels, screenings and event opportunities with various guilds and organizations
- Work with awards organizations and industry trades and publications.
- Manage databases including critics groups, awards trackers and master timeline
- Coordinate eBlasts and direct mailings promoting eligible programming
- Manage communication to external consultants and agencies for weekly team meetings
- Coordinate interviews with talent across series and films as assigned
- Manage a variety of reports and communication to various partners
- Manage communication to internal teams and filmmakers for awards submission plans
- Contribute to presentations for filmmakers
- Coordinate tables and tickets for all awards-related ceremonies
- Track invoices and submit forms for payment for vendors
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- 4+ years of event specific experience in awards for film and series
- Strong press and awards relationships
- Strong time management skills, verbal and written communication skills
- An extensive event depth and breadth of experience across a variety of content
- Understanding of industry trend and insight that impacts awards voting
- Strong ability to execute and manage complex integrated campaigns