Prophet 21 ERP Administrator
Melville, NY 11747 US
Our client is in need of an ERP Administrator within the Prophet 21 system. Our client's customers range from the most prominent international air carriers to the smallest regional airlines and many others. We offer the world’s largest product offering of replacement parts for aviation ground support equipment. We are also the industry’s leading provider of outsourcing program management for GSE. They have established the most geographically widespread distribution network in the GSE parts marketplace, with a worldwide footprint. We are searching for an ERP Administrator.
- Troubleshoot ERP-related issues to ensure optimal performance.
- Manage ERP-related application security and user access.
- Plan, test, and deploy ERP releases, upgrades, and patches.
- Coordinate with ERP vendor, ERP user group, and other support resources for issue resolution and to keep up to date with trends and new features related to the ERP system.
- Track and manage all ERP-related support requests in a helpdesk system and ensure prompt response and resolution.
- Design, develop and implement information systems in support of global company.
- Document workflows and procedures for process improvement
- Report generation via Crystal Reports, SSRS or similar tools
- Perform ERP-related customizations including screen design changes and the implementation of business rules within the ERP system with the help of ERP-related development tools.
- Draft user guides and perform functional validation for pre-release systems.
- Required Skills:
- Experience with enterprise application support
- Develop, build, modify, and maintain Data and Reports with reporting tools such as Crystal Report and SSRS.
- Fluent in Microsoft T-SQL or similar query language
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- Robust observation, planning, and analytical skills.
- Self-Starter, capable of delivering assigned projects with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Self-motivated and desire to grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and an excellent technical aptitude.
- Strong customer service skills with 3+ years' relevant experience
- B.S. Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or a similar discipline.
- Microsoft SQL Server / TSQL
- Experience with Epicor Prophet 21 ERP system
- Working knowledge of C# and ASP.NET