Project Manager II-US
40 Sylvan Rd Waltham, MA 02451 US
Responsible for the planning, delivery, management and governance of Critical Complex Customer Projects to ensure they are developed in a least cost, fit for purpose manner in order to improve long term project robustness, requirements, costs and timescales. Ensure the optimization of design and development, considering the alignment of resources (people, materials, access, permissions) with clear cost and time ranges at the front end of project and program lifecycles.
Key Accountabilities Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Lead cross functional project team to ensure the timely creation and approval of the Project Execution Plan, which includes preliminary engineering, baseline schedule, detailed cost estimate, risk profile and resource strategy.
- Review project reports and performance metrics in order to monitor progress, guide the solution of any major issues and provide timely updates to senior management.
Supervisory/Interpersonal- Experience Required
- Excellent leadership, communication, influencing, and negotiating skills.
- Track record of developing working relationships quickly and effectively.
- Bachelors degree required from an accredited institution (engineering or business discipline preferred)
- 3-5+ years of experience in engineering, project management, construction management or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience in project development and design including milestone management, resourcing, affordability, risk management, and reporting
- Demonstrate a high level of personal initiative, integrity and ability to interact with company personnel, contractors, regulatory representatives, and town/city officials in a positive collaborative manner
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects under budget and time constraints. Bottom-line oriented, budget conscious, metric/measurement driven
- Ability to create a high energy team climate whereby team members are able to discuss relevant issues freely and where there is a strong emphasis on continuous improvement
- Valid drivers license