The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
Project Manager 1
Charlotte, NC 28202 US
Posted: 03/20/2023 2023-03-20 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Project Management Job Number: 539973 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
- The candidate will manage various Transmission projects through their lifecycle (engineering, procurement and construction).
- Will have responsibility for maintaining scope, schedule and cost of projects assigned.
- Candidate will lead project teams but will not have any direct supervisory responsibility.
- This position is typically retained to manage multiple White or Green I projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
- Graduation from a two-year college or university.
- Working knowledge of project management principles.
- Working Knowledge to Proficiency in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving; Project related work experience; Risk Management; Project Leadership; Proven Collaborative Team Member.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university.
- Utility Technical Certifications Training; PMI (PMP or CAPM) Certification; CMII certificates; Professional Engineer License. Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling Cost Controls.
- Experience in utility industry.
- Knowledge in construction management.
- The Project Manager I may have relationships with individuals in various organizations ranging from individual contributors to Senior Department Leadership (i.e. individual contributors up to executive management).