Project Manager- Sandy, Utah
7929 S. High Point Parkway Sandy, UT 84094 US
- Four-year (4) construction science, construction management, construction engineering, engineering, or similar related degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience.
- Minimum of five years (5) construction management, estimating, and/or craft supervision experience in similar construction.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods), negotiations, engineering, estimating, schedules, and safety required.
- Knowledge of design, estimating, construction, finance, and management.
- Ability to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
- Accounting (math and record-keeping) including the ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts and operations as needed to examine construction operations.
- Familiar with Primavera P6, JD Edwards, Hubble, EcoSys, Incorta, and Bid 2 Win technology platforms.
- Effective communication (oral, written, presentation, listening).
- Effective motivational and supervisory skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Must have a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle driving record (MVR).
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical specifications, drawings, financial reports, and legal documents.