500 W Waukau Ave Gate 12 Oshkosh, WI 54902 US
As a Project Engineer, you will get the opportunity to work directly with government officials, vendors, and internal leadership to develop related requirements. In addition, you will provide leadership in program implementation and technical management.
- Creates project plans, work authorization documents and earned value management principles.
- Handles technical assignments involving analysis, preliminary production planning, requirements definition, traceability and evaluation of one or more alternative technical approaches and associated costs for creating or upgrading performance of a system or activity.
- Responsible for requirements analysis, cost analysis, cost performance trade-off analysis and feasibility analysis.
- Supports regulatory compliance, technology, conceptual designs, special studies and analyses.
- Responsible for providing technical recommendations and guidance for future programs, projects and growth strategies.
- Participates in the development of prototypes.
- Acts as a vendor contact on vehicle projects.
- Participates and/or leads peer reviews, design reviews, etc.
- Experience in managing system level requirement compliance
- Experience in managing system level verification and validation
- Vehicle level attributes (system weight, environmental sealing, range, performance, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- 5 plus years' experience in automotive component design or related discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Heavy vehicle systems engineering and requirements management experience
- CAD Experience (Creo and Windchill Preferred)
- Ability to obtain security clearance
- Willingness to travel approximately 10% of the time