The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
Project Engineer III - Nuclear
526 South Church Street Charlotte, NC 28202 US
Posted: 05/23/2023 2023-05-23 2023-07-03 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Engineering Job Number: 566384 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
- Prefer a minimum of 7-10 years experience in nuclear power generation industry
- MBA preferred
- Experience in financial analysis of projects to determine its overall economic value
- The Investment Engineer has overall oversight, coordination, and facilitation responsibility for the Project Evaluation and Business Case Development Process for the Nuclear fleet.
- The Investment Engineers are familiar with the technical aspect of engineering, plant operations, and the financial aspects of projects such that they can evaluate financial returns while considering operational concerns and safety.
- Leads the Project Evaluation and Business Case Development Process for the Nuclear Fleet.
- Develops business cases including a thorough evaluation of alternatives and project risks and benefits.
- Workers at this level solve more complex problems in engineering areas of specialization with limited supervision.
- Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and the ability to work with even greater independence.
- They effectively apply fundamental concepts and procedures to work that is progressively more complex and varied.
- 10 years discipline experience.