1 Waukegan Road North Chicago, IL 60064 US
Pay Rate: $25-28/hr depending on experience
Planet Interactive is seeking a Project Coordinator to join one of our well-known global pharmaceutical clients.
We’re looking for an immensely organized and personable Project Coordinator to be a part of the newly formed in-house creative team. Ideal candidates for this role will know and love digital project management tools, have a passion for clinical education development, and display a talent for organizing cross-functional team members and processes – ensuring that we perform work to launch compliant programs on time.
Reporting into the Senior Manager, Curricula Design & Development, you will work alongside creatives and curricula experts to ensure all content makes its way through the Curricula, Design, Medical, Regulatory, Compliance, and Legal review process. The Project Coordinator is responsible for managing the day-to-day efforts related to planning and activation of brand programs while maintaining open communication with all internal stakeholders (Curricula team, Programs team, Brand teams, Internal review team, etc) to ensure transparency and timely deliverables.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manages all brand related projects from concept to distribution, keeping all contributing teams delivering work product on time and according to specification.
- Management of our Medical, Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance (MLRC) review systems and processes, ensuring timely approvals of all AMI materials.
- Be a liaison for all stakeholders to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Create, maintain, and communicate best practices for MLRC common requests/guardrails.
- Proactively proofread materials for MLRC callouts and make all necessary text edits to materials before and during the review process.
- Work with partners in digital asset management to ensure that all creative materials are properly produced, archived, retrieved, and moved across the organization.
- Content library creation and management to streamline usage of messaging, imagery, branding.
- Escalate resource bandwidth and project blockers to manager as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- 2-4 years in a project management role.
- Fluency in Project Management software, particularly Workfront.
- Comfortable in a high-volume environment managing multiple projects at a time.
- Skilled knowledge of compliance systems and how to manage throughout a production process.
- Proactive and solutions-oriented, excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills.
- Skilled in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) and the Google suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- High degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Applies Six Sigma or similar methodologies.
- Strong project management skills, Veeva Vault knowledge a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented and an analytical multitasker.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Illustrator or able to learn on the job.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.