1350 I Street NW , 1400 K Street NW, Suite 700 DC, DC 20005 US
Hybrid Tuesdays and Wednesdays in office as well as Friday before and Monday of the start of a new class and any additional days program participants are in the office
Job Location: Washington D.C.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years post graduate professional experience
- International experience- study abroad, peace corps, teaching English as a second language experience, etc.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills for budget creation, reconciling expenditures and expense compliance.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Master’s degree in progress
A leader in international education is seeking a program manager to join the team on a contract-to-hire basis. This role coordinates with internal teams to arrange participants’ travel, per diem, project opening lunches at restaurants and tickets to cultural events. This role coordinates with internal teams and hotels, restaurants, ground transportation, and other vendors as necessary for rates, reservations, event management, and accurate and timely invoice processing. The individual makes formal presentations to IVLP participants on financial, logistical, and administrative aspects of the project; prepares and distributes prepaid cards and medical coverage documents; and ensures compliance with program requirements. Communicates program policies and procedures via e-mail, telephone, and in person to internal and external stakeholders. Troubleshoots participant and project issues related to logistics, finance, travel, and medical emergencies.