Project Coordinator III
40 Landsdowne St Cambridge, MA 02139 US
- Provides comprehensive administrative support for Heads of Trial Insights and Performance, and Clinical Partner Management, as well as their leadership team.
- Coordinate key meetings like Town Halls and interactions with leaders from other functions.
- Coordinate and schedule key training events and also work with functional leads for the generation of our quarterly newsletter
- Supports special projects and activities for GDO functions
- Uses appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point to track, analyze, document, and report data.
- Reviews documents and proofreads work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards.
- Arranges travel; completes expense reports in a timely manner.
- Collects, reviews, analyzes, interprets, enters, and formats accurate data into intranet, spreadsheets, databases and other electronic tools.
- Interfaces and communicates with internal and external customers; directs people to the appropriate resources.
- Researches solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with minimal input from direct supervisor; interacts effectively with all levels of employees throughout the company.
- Supports the administrative needs of Trial Insights and Performance, as well as Clinical Partner Management groups
- Manage event planning of key leadership meetings (e.g. GDO Town Hall) with autonomy including logistics, execution and post-meeting follow-up
- Support creation of key communication to GDO organization and lead dissemination of communication including managing GDO mailbox & distribution lists
- Coordinate logistics and support team workshops and meetings including liaising with IT support for technology needs
- Schedules meetings, calls, and other interactions based on the priorities of the leader and/or function.
- Initiates, develops, leads, and participates in improvement processes; actively participates in resulting process improvements.
- Understands the structure of the organization and develops a strong network across departments; draws on network to answer questions, solve problems, and successfully execute responsibilities.
- Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma/GED required. Associates degree or bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Some industry experience is preferred.
- Strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify more complex issues that require escalation for resolution
- Fully understand importance of data integrity and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to independently pursue and follow-up on assignments and issues through completion
- Detail orientation with the demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Demonstrates well developed administrative / project organizational skills
- Demonstrates ability to plan and execute team events and meetings
- Minimal travel as required for the work, primarily for meetings.