9400 Ward Parkway Kansas City, MO 64114 US
- HS diploma
- Minimum (1) applicable office/clerical experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Works within client document management programs to check out and check back in revisions of engineering drawings.
- Generates sets of reference drawings for various project site locations.
- Coordinates documents with multiple engineers for project needs.
- Works with reprographic companies to generate hard copy sets of project files.
- Communicates document system procedures with team members.
- Compiles electronic project data books.
- Issues transmittals to clients and vendors.
- Processes vendor submittals.
- Packages electronic documents for clients, vendors, and internal needs.
- Coordinate project deliverables with client, vendors, and multiple internal team members
- Manage project calendars
- Record, format, and publish team meeting minutes
- Maintain team documents, such as distribution matrix and contact lists
- Act as a communication liaison between internal team and client regarding scheduling conflicts and travel arrangements
- Track and register team members for required project trainings
- Be the point of contact for miscellaneous needs and question of the project team, prioritizing needs as necessary
- Learning new corporate programs and software updates early in order to assist during roll outs