The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
220E 2nd Ave Selah, WA 98942 US
Posted: 03/17/2023 2023-03-17 2023-04-19 Employment Type: Direct Hire/Perm Job Category: Production Job Number: 532388 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
Role: Production Supervisor
- This individual is anticipated to work either a second or third shift (10 hours).
- The Plant Manager has a strong reputation for providing his team growth opportunities and training.
- Individuals should be able to speak to daily KPI’s they manage and provide in-depth knowledge of how they manage the KPI’s.
- The location is in close proximity to the Tri-Cities (Richland, Kennewick, Pasco) area and where most of our management team resides.
- Preferably would like someone with processing experience, ideally with concentrate/juice but know those candidates may be limited.
- Candidates should reflect strong business acumen and a desire to grow with the company.
- Up to 650 tons/day-Apples (Natural, Organic)
- Whole Apples, Slurry
- Specialty fruits: Blueberry, Cherry, Peach, Plum, Raspberry, Strawberry, etc.
- Exotic Fruit clarification: Mango, Orange, Passion Fruit, Tangerine, Pineapple
- 4.3 million gallons of bulk storage
- Frozen concentrate (12 oz. & 16 oz. composite cans)
- Pouches (3.2-4.5oz)
- Cans (46 oz.)
- Tubes (2.0 & 2.2 oz.)
- Bulk Drums, Totes, Pails Concentrate
- Ingredient Blending