The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
Cincinnati, OH 45216 US
Posted: 03/28/2023 2023-03-28 2023-04-30 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Project Controls Job Number: 553897 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
- This position will involve planning projects to add or replace assets in our electrical substations or transmission lines.
- The deliverable would be a well thought out, safe and effective detailed workplan that will be handed off to construction resources for execution.
- They will spend a lot of time in the field looking at job sites or attending on-site meetings while still having a fair amount of office type work.
- Once initial training is complete (generally 6-8 weeks) this position will be hybrid with the ability to work one or two days per week from home.
- They will a part of a small planning team that covers the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky areas.
- They will have multiple projects at once so organization skills and time management skills are critical.
- Facilitate implementation of the annual work plan for all projects on the planning horizon.
- Consult with stakeholders to gather annual work plan data, set priorities, and make adjustments needed to effectively match work and resources for work balance (levelization).
- Deliver a cost effective and efficient resource plan to the scheduling function.
- Monitor and optimize long range implementation plan and direct required schedule changes.
- Initiate and conduct monthly work plan meetings with stakeholders to ensure that business goals and objectives are being met by adhering to the plan and making necessary adjustments.
- 5 years experience.