979 Batesville Rd , B Greer, SC 29651 US
Contract: 4+ months
Remote: 100% remote, within EST
- 2+ years overall payroll experience
- 1+ years using Workday for payroll processing
- Experience processing multi-state payroll for 1500+ employees
- Experience with EIV, Medicare, stocks
Job Summary/Description: a financial services organization is looking for a temporary Payroll Analyst to support the team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support bi-weekly payroll processing, keeping of payroll records, and payroll data for 1500+ employees
- Review and verify wages computed by payroll system using audit reports and follow through on error corrections prior to processing each semi-monthly payroll.
- Respond and investigate questions or concerns of employees
- Assist Senior Payroll Analyst to ensure accuracy and compliance regarding employee pay, including all wage adjustments, bonuses, garnishments, benefits, and taxes.
- Assist with the preparation of internal payroll reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly, year-end reports, and ad-hoc reports as requested by management (gross payroll, hours worked, PTO accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.).
- Collaborates with Senior Payroll Analyst to maintain records of leave pay and nontaxable wages.