Paid Media Specialist
8 Crosby Dr. Bedford, MA 01730 US
Location: Role will be 100% Remote and will work EST time zone.
Pay: Up to $36 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
Planet Technology is looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join our well known technology client on a 12 month contract. This role be responsible for supporting the North America media team in its strategy and execution across paid media, inclusive of Programmatic Digital, Paid Social, Paid Search, Streaming TV, Linear TV, and organic search needs. There will be a clear focus on driving eCommerce growth for their website, along with continued success across retail partners. You will have experience in activation, optimization, and reporting of digital media focused on customer acquisition.
- Scaling the direct-to-consumer business and driving sales to iRobot’s retail partners through programmatic performance advertising, paid social media, paid search, and organic search.
- Lead full-funnel advertising activities, including audience targeting and KPIs, identify and prioritize A/B tests to optimize overall efficiency and revenue of campaigns
- Work closely with North America media agency to develop and execute media strategies and to capitalize on latest channel technology
- Continuously monitor performance and identify and analyze patterns to generate insights for optimization; Leverage MMM and MTA data in decision-making
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure campaigns are aligned and measured consistently
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Advertising, Data Science or other related fields
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience for programming media, paid social, and/or paid search advertising
- Detailed understanding of paid digital media based on hands-on experience managing campaigns through DSPs, social platforms, and/or SA360.
- Proven track record of driving projects and creating impact through problem-solving.
- Excellent understanding of display and programmatic technology, social platform structures, and search landscape.
- Proactive, motivated attitude to seek new opportunities and push boundaries of iRobot’s historical activations.
- Proven ability to analyze results and make recommendations for further testing or scaling.
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Highly organized with superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced matrixed environment working with multiple team members.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Media agency experience strongly preferred