Operations Associate (Sales, OA)
101 Church Street, Suite 3 Los Gatos, CA 95030 US
Position Title: Sales Operations Associate (SOA)
Description: Seeking a Sales Operations Associate to join our growing company. Responsible for executing key daily sales operational activities including: order verification and fulfillment, providing customer service and support, supporting the company sales team with various sales and marketing activities, and handling related routine accounting activities. You must be organized with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Reply to direct information requests from potential patients via email and phone.
- Forward appointment requests to appropriate AIRLIFT customer contact (AIRLIFT Connect).
- Work with outsourced call center on effective initial handling of patient inquiries.
Customer Order Processing
- Review Customer Purchase Orders, communicate as needed with Customers, and create company Sales Orders and database transactions for placed orders.
- Package and ship Sales Orders and provide order Confirmations to customers.
- Assist Sales Representatives in getting products approved at Customer locations.
- Bring New Customers onboard within internal systems.
- Ship demo kits, training models & marketing materials per request from Sales Representatives.
- Assist in management of AIRLIFTSLEEP.com (WordPress) and (Wix) websites.
- Assist in on-line advertising efforts (i.e. Google Ads) and periodic activity reports.
- Assist in editing/processing video content for educational/marketing purposes. i.e. webinars, doc web page introductions
- Perform routine Customer Invoicing and reconciliation of invoices with shipments.
- Process Accounts Receivable including customer payments and collections.
- Process some Accounts Payable as needed
Coordinate with Finance Controller for check runs & monthly close.
- Associates/Bachelors degree preferred.
- No prior experience required. Operations/accounting experience useful.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills required
- Must be proficient with computers, online activities. Familiarity with photo/video editing tools a plus.
- Knowledge of and compliance with applicable Quality System requirements (e.g. QSRs, ISO and MDD requirements) is not required but useful.