312 SE Stonemill Dr, Bldg. A, Suite 145 Vancouver, WA 98681 US
Location: Vancouver, WA
- HS diploma
- Minimum of 5 years of office/clerical experience
- MS Office (proficient)
- College degree
- Industry experience
The Office Assistant is responsible for supporting the office operations as directed by the Office Manager. Support the Office in a variety of administrative and operational tasks on a daily basis.
- Assists in coordinating with building management all building maintenance activities.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing database systems.
- Responsible for office reception area, answering phones, greeting guests and refer callers to appropriate parties.
- Provide general clerical support to office activities and provide support services to staff with any project related deadlines. Scan, copy and bind reports, specifications and other requests.
- Prepare power point presentations and monthly reports.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings. Prepare conference rooms for clients and meetings. Meeting food ordering and coordination with visitors.
- Handle purchase order requests
- Prepare/set up audio and video conferencing
- Enter/update data and format within tables
- Maintain office supplies inventory. Maintain paper supply at copiers
- Create and maintain project filing.
- Assist with project set-ups and archive closed projects.
- Distribute mail.
- Coordination of office events and activities.
- Support project teams with project submittals and documents from client systems.
- AS Degree in Business Administration or related field or 5 years related experience. Effective verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office