6220 America Center Drive, Suite 100 San Jose, CA 95002 US
NPS Process Analyst
Remote – Must work PST Hours
Pay Range: $30 - 35
3 years of experience managing customer survey feedback
Google suite experience
Prior customer service experience
- Be responsible for the overall NPS process and ensures all teams are aware of the results.
- Overall data reporting on NPS along with other leading indicators for cross reference.
- Review Customer interactions, escalations, social media, and app reviews data in relation to NPS and share summary with the relevant teams.
- Track action items based on NPS themes to ensure improvements are in action and themes are showing progress.
- Prepare and share weekly/monthly NPS summary report by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data in a digestible format.
- Organize and coordinate with product marketing, training, support QA, and support center teams to release new content to be communicated to customers.
- Assist with competitor analysis for NPS to understand trends.
- Submit NPS Jira to the appropriate teams for actions and track progress to ensure we are delivering improvements for our customers.
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Management
- Minimum of at least 3 years of relevant experience managing NPS process or similar customer survey feedback program
- Experience in google applications like Google mail, Sheets, Slides, Documents
- Prior customer service experience desired
- Strong complex analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to work independently