BRADHAM BLVD AND HWY 215 Jenkinsville, SC 29065 US
Client is implementing a Capital Motor Replacement/Refurbishment project, with other potential capital assets being considered following this model. This project will focus on the removal and reinstallation of medium and low voltage motors, either for refurbishment or replacement with a spare motor. Engineering will support the implementation planning and execution, in addition to any potential modifications and engineering work to enable replacements.
Top 3 Required Skills
- Experienced with Capital projects
- Experience with large motor projects
- Prior experience with large scale nuclear civil projects and designs
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to lead, collaborate, or work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams.
- 1-2 years of experience in the commercial nuclear industry
- 1-2 years of experience with a Capital projects
- EIT or PE license preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Commercial Nuclear Industry