Marketing Specialist II
Penns Grove, NJ 08069 US
- Provide support to the Marketing manager in developing, delivering and managing marketing plans and executing initiatives.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate marketing campaigns and formulate recommendations to improve strategic marketing execution.
- Help to create marketing collateral, manage third party marketing agencies and vendors, review, route and finalize creative. Manage estimates, invoices, accruals and marketing budget.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- May provide consultation on complex projects.
- This role is responsible for marketing strategy and development for the commercial and industrial energy efficiency programs for Atlantic City Electric. The role also will help launch and support marketing for Atlantic City Electric' s new electric vehicle program.
- Strong, demonstrated written and oral communications skills are desired. This includes copywriting for email marketing and website content as needed.
- Experience with marketing and/or communications in a technical field not required but may be helpful for this position.
- Experience working with one or more marketing agencies as part of ongoing marketing initiatives.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and advertising media preferred.
- Degree in communications, advertising, marketing, English or business administration preferred.
- Candidate should have ability to come to Carney' s Point (NJ) office at least twice a week when re-entry is permitted (Phase 3).
Requires a bachelor' s degree in area of specialty and at least 6-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
A wide degree of creativity and writing skills are expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a department.