Tulsa or Oklahoma City Tulsa or Oklahoma City, OK 73008 US
Pay Rate: $58.00/hour
Duration: 7 months to start, possibility to extend or convert to full-time
Location: REMOTE but candidate must be located in Tulsa or Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Our Healthcare client is seeking a Marketing Manager with 4+ years of experience in either Healthcare or Insurance (Medicaid/Medicare) for a 7 month contract position with possibility to extend or convert starting in November 2023!
The top 3 must haves for the Marketing Manager role are the following:
1. Support the execution of an integrated go to market plans by coordinating with creative, marketing team and internal business partners
2. Facilitates sponsorship/exhibitor and speaker request with the corporate giving team
3. Collaborate and maintain ongoing social events calendar
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for contributing to the development, supporting, and implementing integrated marketing strategies and programs for a variety of businesses and audiences.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities include:
- Contributes to business goals by strategizing and planning integrated marketing plans, messaging, and budgets.
- Works closely with business partners across the organization in the execution of strategic marketing plans that attract potential clients/members and retain existing clients/members for key business areas such as Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Group and Individual business.
- Support go-to-market teams to ensure marketing initiatives are aligned to business results and support cross-functional teams for each of the key business areas in the execution of marketing plans.
- Leverages customer experience insights to develop an understanding of the markets we serve, act as the voice for key audiences and provide ongoing support of plan execution by helping to tracking and measure results to ensure that marketing objectives are being met.
- Support the execution of an integrated go to market plans by coordinating with creative, marketing team and internal business partner.
- Provide input and track content calendar schedules to ensure campaign deadlines are met
- Maintain and update annual events strategy and spreadsheet for use in managing and leading the monthly events meeting.
- Facilitates sponsorship/exhibitor and speaker request with the corporate giving team.
- Support the development of newsletters for all audiences.
- Support Provider Integration comms
- Collaborate and maintain ongoing social events calendar.
- Assist with D2C campaign development and execution.