Los Angeles, CA 90094 US
Pay: Up to $45 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
The main function of a Marketing Manager is to partner with client partner to identify, create, and implement marketing solutions.
- Develop solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for partners.
- Analyze data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of solutions.
- Guide media and creative strategy, planning and implementation of campaigns to deliver against key performance indicators.
- Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery.
- Identify optimization opportunities for improving performance.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing and communications required.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively operate in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.