88 Black Falcon Ave , Suite 301 Boston, MA 02210 US
Send all subs and communications to Gillian, firstname.lastname@example.org and Laura, email@example.com
Planet Technology is seeking a Customer Marketing Manager to join our client's rapidly growing marketing team in Boston, MA.
Location: Boston Area, Hybrid
In this new role, the Customer Marketing Manager will identify and implement marketing and communications strategies to optimize current customer engagement and expansion.
You will work in collaboration with Strategic Accounts and Customer Success Teams to implement strategies to proactively engage and expand customers’ knowledge of company values and solutions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop impactful, results-driven integrated marketing programs that maintain and improve customer perception of company.
- Partner with Strategic Accounts and Customer Success teams on new and existing marketing activities being performed.
- Develop growth strategies with Strategic Accounts team in order to optimize engagement within select accounts.
- Identify the most effective marketing materials, channels, and messaging for target accounts.
- Amplify the voice-of-the-customer; build relationships with key customers to drive revenue expansion.
- Execute Account-Based Marketing campaigns in partnership with Strategic Accounts team to advance existing opportunities with existing targeted accounts and contacts.
- Partner with Customer Success team to craft marketing communication strategies that align with customer success journey map (onboard, adopt, expand and retain).
- Work with Strategic Account and Customer Success Teams to identify and develop customer case studies.
- Partner with Customer Success on delivering and analyzing NPS results.
- Evaluate ROI/impact of marketing activities and recommend new opportunities.
- 5-7 years of B2B technology marketing experience; agency experience in a customer-facing role preferred.
- Confident, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth work environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail and discipline to follow policies and processes from execution to lead flow.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to work well with virtual teams. Proven ability to work closely and collaboratively with Executives, Sales, Customer Success, Product and other key internal stakeholders to develop measurable integrated marketing programs.
- Proven track record of solid written, verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Critical and strategic thinking skills with the ability to put customer marketing strategies into action.
- Experience in creating retention, win-back and loyalty campaigns.
- Master's degree preferred.
6 Month Goals:
- Work with Strategic Account team to create and execute integrated ABM plans for 2 priority verticals, including email campaigns, social media posts, webinars, etc., resulting in incremental revenue.
- Coordinate VIP Summit to increase engagement with executive-level customers.
- Create automated retention campaign to reduce customer churn, including segmentation and content development and deployment.
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Customer Success to identify and create 3 customer case studies that can be utilized by the Customer Success team to easily and effectively follow up on expansion opportunities.
- Manage monthly Customer Success and Marketing alignment meeting, providing Customer Success with insight into new assets available for their clients.