Marketing Manager - Strategic Accounts
771 Commerce Drive Venice, FL 34292 US
Employment Type: Permanent
Client Location: Venice, FL - Can be U.S. Remote - EST timezone preferred but not limited to.
Planet Technology is seeking a Marketing Manager- Strategic Accounts for our client.
This strategic individual will be responsible for creating and executing on initiatives for client's largest brick and mortar retail accounts, as well as Food Drug Mass (FDM) customers. This individual will research trends, analyze data and continuously evaluate opportunities to drive growth through the development of marketing promotions, campaigns and programs to elevate the brand. Extensive experience leading shopper marketing initiatives and campaigns to drive consumer trial with national retailers both in the natural channel and food drug mass is a must. Additional expertise includes analyzing and optimizing promotions, managing new product submissions, and participating in strategic sales calls. They need to be capable of building exceptional presentations that captivate buyers and communicate consumer research, science and brand strategies in digestible ways.
- Lead the development and execution of a multi-channel B2B and B2C marketing plans.
- Manage shopper marketing programs to drive consumer trial and brand loyalty.
- Develop presentations for strategic initiatives and new product pitches.
- Identify and manage the creation of private label items.
- Promote product distribution of all items in the client portfolio, with an emphasis on core and new items.
- Lead profile and persona development for audience segments and inform business strategies based on insights.
- Track and measure marketing outcomes, including marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention and ROI.
- Develop merchandising tools to support product sell-through.
- Utilize insights gained through program or campaign performance, market and sales data, market and competitor research, to optimize marketing activities.
- Actively collaborate with sales channel leaders on execution of strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, journalism or another related field.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience.