Remote Location New York, NY 10003 US
Pay: Up to $44 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
The main function of marketing associate is to assist marketing team with executing and measuring marketing programs for email and in product marketing campaigns
- Set up and execute marketing campaigns for email and in product channels
- Manage tasks and submissions from stakeholders for email and in product campaign builds
- Uphold email and in product marketing best practices and guidelines
- Power user of internal marketing automations, and surfacing tooling feedback to platform teams
- Ability to strategize on marketing campaigns and see through inception to press. Must be able to create a finished product to be sent out for marketing purposes.
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, communications, or journalism.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with email / marketing automation platform and execution