Maintenance Planner & Scheduler
1201 Bridgestone Pkwy La Vergne, TN 37086 US
Maintenance planning and scheduling. Read mechanical and electrical drawings. Prepare work order packages and job instructions. Stage and kit parts per job. Project management and leadership. Be able to communicate to different vendors and skilled labor (mechanical, electrical, and pipefitter).
• Top 3 Skills: Mechanical knowledge, organizing/planning/ scheduling, and communication/leadership.
• This role cannot be worked remotely
• There is an opportunity for this role to convert to FT
• Phone and in-person interview will be conducted
• Contractor can start with background pending as long as drug screen has cleared.
• PPE required: safety shoes, safety glasses.
• Years of experience Required: 2+
• Work Hours/Schedule: M-F, 6a-3p, OT will be available.
• Technical degree preferred but not required. Project management experience
• This position is not being worked internally