Lead I&C/Digital Design Engineer - Nuclear
13225 Hagers Ferry Road Huntersville, NC 28078 US
- B.S. degree in Engineering
- Experience with creating I&C and/or Digital design engineering changes / plant modifications
- Experience performing electrical load calculations
- Experience developing procurement specifications or technical requirement documents
- Desired to have experience with Ovation Distributed Control System Upgrades
- Desired to have network design experience
- Desired to have previous Nuclear Plant work experience
- Desired to have understanding and experience with Nuclear Standard Design Process
- Desired to have understanding and experience with Nuclear Asset Manager
- Workers at this level solve more complex problems in engineering areas of specialization with limited supervision.
- Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and the ability to work with even greater independence.
- They effectively apply fundamental concepts and procedures to work that is progressingly complex and varied.
- +10 years discipline experience.