LIMS Food & Beverage Business Analyst
7500 Flying Cloud Drive , Suite 500 Eden Prairie, MN 55344 US
- Long-term partially remote contact.
- Competitive pay based on individual experience.
- Multi-site full SDLC LIMS Implementation.
- Gathering requirements for multi-site new Labworks LIMS implementation translating to technical teams to ensure requirements are operational, troubleshooting any and supporting users along the way.
- Creating new and improved Labworks LIMS workflows and documenting accordingly with a thorough understanding of food and beverage lab processes and data management requirements.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to evaluate and implement LIMS Labworks solutions ensuring LIMS functionalities are serving user needs and that users understand systems functionality and capabilities.
- Serving as LIMS Labworks SME to ensure the utmost utilization of systems and improvements occur according to lab and user needs, as well as compliance and data integrity requirements.
- Collaborating with various teams to integrate LIMS and other lab equipment and third-party applications while ensuring optimal data flow and system interoperability.
- Performing analysis of lab workflows to identify gaps and propose solutions to fully optimize LIMS.
- Providing extensive user guidance and support for systems configurations, customizations, and troubleshooting, and end-user training on LIMS functionalities, data entry and retrieval.
- Gathering information and creating documentation to include business requirements, functional specifications and use cases for LIMS implementations and enhancements.
- Leading the evaluation, selection and implementation of various LIMS modules and upgrades, while ensuring alignment with industry best practices and organizational business objectives.
- Developing and executing test plans, conducting systems testing and coordinating user acceptance testing to validate LIMS functionalities to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Assisting with hands-on technical configurations and customizations within various systems that include Labworks v6, Octiva and Systems 21
- Performing routine data integrity reviews as related specifically to integrations and data flow.
- Ensuring up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, emerging technologies and regulations related to LIMS and other lab operations, while then recommending solutions to enhance operational efficiency and compliance as needed.
- Individuals must reside within the US.
- 4+ years LIMS and Business Analysis expertise.
- Hands-on LIMS configurations, and customizations ideally within Labworks.
- Prior experience within a Food or Beverage regulated environment with a thorough understanding of lab processes, workflows, and data management within these industries.
- Prior full SDLC LIMS implementations.
- Strong documentation expertise as business analyst and on LIMS projects.
- Familiarity with lab quality standards to include GLP and ISO 17025
- Located ideally within driving distance of Minneapolis, MN or out of state and willing to be onsite 50% of the time within the state. Travel and additional expenses will be reimbursed by the client.