JD Edwards Business Systems Analyst
Birmingham, AL 35201 US
Are you ready to take your JD Edwards ERP Configuration skills to the next level? This is your golden ticket! Our client, a dynamic, employee-owned manufacturing powerhouse that has been shaping industries since the early 1900s is searching for a JD Edwards Technical Product Engineer to be their next game-changer.
Why Birmingham, Alabama? Birmingham isn't just a location; it's an opportunity waiting to be seized! Picture yourself in the vibrant heart of the South, where your career can soar to new heights. With a thriving arts scene, delectable cuisine, and the charm of Southern hospitality, Birmingham isn't just a place to work; it's a place to live your best life.
Shine Bright with Unparalleled Benefits and Perks!
- Excellent Compensation
- Profit Sharing
- Comprehensive Benefits
- 401K Matching
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great Company Culture
The JD Edwards Technical Product Engineer will be key position for the organization, driving excellence in Order Entry, Manufacturing, and beyond. Your daily adventures will include:
- Configuring Excellence - Implement and maintain product data to fuel our business activities, using JD Edwards and SPECS software
- Innovative Thinking - Spearhead changes and additions to support our ever-evolving business needs
- Collaboration is King - Team up with cross-functional dream teams to revolutionize product structures and business practices
- Quality Assurance - Ensure that new software and enhancements meet our business requirements through rigorous testing
- Knowledge Sharing - Share your product expertise with various departments and teams to keep everyone on the same page.
- 2+ years of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne configuration experience
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience
- 2+ years of Utilities Industry experience (water works preferred)
- Client-facing experience (executives and technicians)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Prior cost analysis experience in a manufacturing setting
- Experience working with configuration software
Don't miss this chance to be a part of a revolutionary journey! Join this great opportunity in Birmingham, Alabama, and let your JD Edwards skills shine brighter than ever before. Apply today and seize your opportunity to shape the future of JD Edwards ERP Configuration!?