5007 N. 53rd Avenue, USGAP Glendale, AZ 85301 US
- Utilize proven instructional design methodologies to plan and design training for adult learners.
- Design training in a variety of formats to meet the needs of the learners and organization.
- Assist with the needs analysis process for curricula and training design.
- Create meaningful learning objectives to address identified learning needs.
- Collaborate with Team, SMEs, and stakeholders to design and develop appropriate learning solutions in multiple modalities including, but not limited to, eLearning, virtual instructor led training, video-based training and live in-person instructor led training.
- Build partnerships with SMEs and stakeholders to maintain a collaborative learning relationship that drives effective learning design.
- Leverage tools and technologies to develop virtual and in-person training that supports the plasma science needs of learners within the organization.
- Manage and prioritize new and ongoing learning projects.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of new and existing training.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and lead efforts to adjust training to met the evolving business and learner needs.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain customer focus and collaboration with a diverse workforce
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience designing and developing training for adult learners
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and in team environments
- Highly organized and able to simultaneously manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Competent in the use of Articulate Storyline and Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in-person and virtual instructor led courses
- Experience developing video-based training and micro-learning
Bachelors degree or higher in Adult Education or related discipline OR equivalent work experience (4+ years)