Hunt Valley, MD 21031 US
The selected candidate will provide technical/field leadership and task management for hazardous materials (asbestos, lead, mercury, PCB’s, mold, etc.), industrial hygiene, and similar projects that will include:
- HazMat assessments.
- HazMat Management Plans.
- Regulatory applicability analyses.
- Technical research tasks, field studies and data gathering activities.
- Technical reporting.
Our Client prides itself on servant leadership, career development for staff in all areas, and maintaining work-life balance including flexible schedules. They have a tremendous base of positive client relationships, working hand in hand every day with public works and operations managers in government and industry, supporting their efforts to improve their performance and achieve their business and organizational goals. This has resulted in a stable backlog of projects and opportunities for growth. They also offer a fantastic benefits package!
What you will need:
- B.S. Degree (e.g., occupational health, industrial hygiene, environmental science, engineering, or related field).
- AHERA Asbestos Inspector, Management Planner and/or Project Designer certification required.
- 5 + years of experience industrial hygiene, hazardous materials, and compliance.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team.
- Must be able to adhere to schedules, scopes of work, and budgets.
- Ability to complete 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER (upon employment).
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- State asbestos licenses preferred.
- Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor a plus, but not required.
- M.S. degree
What We Offer
- 401k with Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Competitive Salary
- Low deductible health coverage for you and your family through Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Generous paid-time-off policy
- Paid volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional Development
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee wellness program