IT Manager ( Epicor ERP)
Valencia, CA 91355 US
Our client is a leader in the home improvement products industry. They are currently seeking an IT Manager (Epicor ERP) oversee IT personnel and daily operations within the IT department. This team fosters a collaborative environment, puts technology first, and offers a wealth of growth opportunities. This is an intricate role for the organization and will report to the President.
Responsibilities of the IT Manager (Epicor ERP):
- Manage multiple Windows servers using VMWare.
- Develop and implement IT policies and best practices.
- Design and implement short and long term strategic plans to ensure IT capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Manage and ensure security of all corporate data and proprietary information.
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure software products and services.
- Manage IT infrastructure and oversee backups and disaster recovery plans.
Benefits of joining this organization:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K options
- Holidays and vacation options
Requirements for the IT Manager (Epicor ERP):
- Project management experience with software tracking
- Demonstrated success in planning and executing strategic IT projects
- Experience with Epicor 10 or similar ERP in an on prem setting
- Advanced knowledge of network administration and architecture
- Experience with system migrations with 100+ users